CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween!


This Halloween was a blast! Matt and I decided it was the funnest holiday we've ever had. The kids were cute and so excited. We went to the Balls for hotdogs and then headed out. Our camera was on the setting to take videos, so each time I took a picture it just started taping. So we got these pictures later. Because the weather is so nice here in Phoenix, it's a completely different holiday. Bailey and Riley were actually able to wear their tinkerbell costumes without tights or shirts underneath, and instead of waiting in your house for the door bell to ring, people sit in the driveways with friends and neighbors to greet their trick-or-treaters. It's a very friendly holiday and one of the only times of the year (sadly enough) that we ever talk to our neighbors. Jack was hilarious. He ran from house to house at full speed. He ran so fast that his candy was bouncing out of his bucket and he didn't even notice! He was so cute as Peter Pan.





















Two Tinks!







3 comments:

Kiley said...

Your kids are so adorable - I loved your halloween costume choices. They turned out so cute! It got pretty cold here. Trick or treating sounds like a lot of fun in Phoenix. Our kids are still too young for true trick or treating so we did the ward chili feed and trunk or treat. Typical Spokane Halloween :).

Erika said...

Too cute, I loooove Nate's costume!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I love the family themed costumes. I am always trying to do that but it never turns out. Your family is adorable!