CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 9, 2007

Riley Emiline

Since I have these cute pictures, an update on Riley...
She's getting pretty good at the crawling thing, but still spends most of the time on her belly and not hands and knees. She weighs about 20 lbs. and is getting lots of blond hair (this is a lot considering she came with dark and this is round two). And as you can see in this first picture, she has two cute teeth! She is still the world's happiest baby!









I am so lucky to have a friend who is such an amazing photographer! Erika watches the kids while I volunteer in Nate's class, and took these the other day while they were there. I know it's not, but she makes it look so easy!


3 comments:

sainsburys said...

They look like models! I wish Erika could take our families pictures and make us look cuter.

Kiley said...

SUCH CUTE KIDS!

The Wilkes said...

Those are great pictures of Rylie...she's so cute! I had that same dress for Avery when she was first born.