CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Off to UTAH!

We drove to Utah after work on Friday for the big Holiday! Our first day was spent with my mom and dad in Provo. The kids always want to hike the "Y" and we haven't done it in a couple years, so Matt and I and the kids, along with my dad, went for it. The kids did amazingly well, hiking the whole thing without complaining! I was shocked! Grandma Carol and Ry were on their own outing at Costco. Afterward we met them for lunch at Leatherby's. Some things in Provo have changed a bit in out 3 year absence, like Jerry's disappearing and Leatherby's replacing it. We were fans of both, but Leatherby's was much better in the old location, as there seemed to have been a problem with the venting system by the grill. We could hardly see across the room the grease and smoke were so thick. It was odd, because it was always nice in there when it was Jerry's. I probably won't be able to talk anyone in to going there again with me any time soon. I guess I'll have to go by myself to get my Tracy's peanut butter cup sunday!







1 comments:

sainsburys said...

Nate, I'm glad to see you are still doing 2 thumbs up and a wink. Hey you guys have cute big family. I like it.