Just some pictures I took a couple days ago when I accidentally coordinated the girls' outfits. Of course, once I pointed it out Bailey wouldn't leave me alone until I took pictures. Riley didn't cooperate.
Monday, December 3, 2007
My Girlies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute outfits! And love Bailey's smile! And it seems like we've played in the house recently too!
I can't wait to dress a little girl! You do such a good job of making them cute, Emily!
Oh, and I know Jessy Madsen from New York. My husband and I moved there right after we got married and lived there for the first year of our marriage. Jessy and Josh moved into our ward just a few months before we moved to Washington and we got to hang out a bit. I can't believe what a small world it is sometimes...I mean, really!
I love the outfits. I wish I had girls sometimes! Can you email me your address for christmas cards?
cdenney92@yahoo.com
I am so happy you blog!! your kids are soo cute, and they are growing up so fast. We miss you guys, I wish you lived here. Please email me your address, my address book is in storage.
I can't believe how big Riley is! I'm glad I found this link to your blog from Erika's. We miss you guys and hope you will stop by when you are in town next!
Check out our blog (brand new!) at theteelfamily.blogspot.com
Hi! I'm posting again because I wasn't sure if I could find your email... I hope you do come to Utah this Christmas and we can get together. We'd love to have you over for dessert or something--we're not going anywhere. Email me or call--I think you have our new contact info?
Post a Comment