We had a great Valentine's Day. Since we're doing our Total Money Makeover, we had decided not to go out and spend a bunch of money for the day. We were excited when we got invited to a couples party at the home of some friends in the ward so we could still get a date. It was really fun and we got to take our wedding picture and play a newly wed game (which we weren't great at). I love Matt and I know how lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband! This is Bailey on her way to a Valentines Tea Party at her friend Autumn's house. She was so cute! She picked out this shirt and bought it by herself with some valentines money Grandma Smith sent her.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Valentines's Day a little late...
Posted by Matt & Emily at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute valentines day! I love that Bay chose her shirt. She lukes adorable. The swords and armor look like alot of fun. Wish we were hanging out.....
em we finally updated our blog. we have to keep our swords in the garage .....they can only use them while being supervised.
Emily, fun valentine's stuff! And we love "The Total Money Makeover" too! Dave Ramsey's been a great financial boost in our family. Take care.
Post a Comment