CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jinx

I believe I have jinxed myself. About 2 weeks ago I posted some cute pictures of Bailey and talked about what an pleasant child she is. I also had conversations with several friends about how she is 100 times easier than Nate or Jack on any given day and made the statement that she probably cries in one month as much as Nate cries every day. Since that time, she has been a nightmare! It started Sunday, and we excused it because Saturday we sat in the sun at a baseball game for 5 hours, then went to a movie and then she slept over at at Alex's, where she stayed up till 10:30, and then got up early for 8:00 church. After 3 hours of church and playing all day we went to some friends' house for dinner. So, we hoped after a little more sleep she'd return to her pleasant self. No. She has cried more in the past 3 days than the past 3 months. So, since catching up on her sleep hasn't helped, I thought maybe I could un-jinx us by posting that she is a very average child who cries as much as your average child. Maybe she'll return to normal now. Please.

1 comments:

sainsburys said...

Em, I thought that your post was funny! Hopefully it works. You guys sure did alot over the weekend.