I know it's past, but I still wanted to mention what a great Mother's Day I had with my family. Matt and the kids are so wonderful. Although sleeping in was out of the question (with 8:00 church) Matt and the kids let me relax in the afternoon and read the new book they got me, "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer. They also got me a shirt and a whole bunch of treats. Jack was so cute to tell me "Happy Mother's Day" and bring me an armful of wrapped treats. Nate and Bay also made me some really cute presents at school (Bailey had hidden hers and forgotten where so we spent 4 days looking for it and found it on Monday morning, phew). Matt made crepes for dinner, my favorite thing, then dessert with some friends and an evening at the park next to our house where we take the dog and kids to run. It was a great day!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What an awesome day!!!!! I love Mothers Day! You are such a great mom, Lou!
Post a Comment