CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Nate and Bay

We had this bed set up for Grandma Carol when she came and Nate and Bay slept on it for about a week together. I came home after work one night and they were cuddled up really close, but had moved by the time I could get the camera. I love to check on my kids when they are asleep, because even if they were really hard that day, it all seems to be erased when you see them so peaceful.

4 comments:

Laurie Ruth said...

How cute!!! I reminds me of you and your brothers and sister when you guys lived on Queen. I watched you one Summer when your Mom worked at California Closets. I am so glad I can keep up with you guys through this. I am going to work on my blog. I heard you are the blog queen so I may need to call and get help:) Love Aunt Laurie

Emily said...

They are so darling! I'm still working on getting your email address so I can say hi.

The Thompson's said...

Hey Emily. I found your blog and your kids are so cute. I can't agree with you more about sleeping kids. Jeremy and I love to check on our kids when they are sleeping. It just makes everything worth it even when they day was a complete disaster.

The Thompson's said...

Hey Emily. I found your blog and your kids are adorable. I can not agree with you more about sleeping kids. Jeremy and I love to check on ours when they are sleeping. Just looking at them makes everything worth it even when the day was a complete disaster.