CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

NEW NEPHEW!

CONGRATS to my brother Trevor and his wife Holly on their new baby!!! He was born on Friday night and his name is Brody. We haven't seen any pictures yet, but we hear he's super cute and if you look at their blog you'll see pictures of their other 3 cute boys, so odds are...! And yes, this was boy number 4 for them! I keep looking back at their blog at the same pictures because I think their boys are so cute! We can't wait to meet Brody when they come at Christmas (we missed him by just 2 weeks-we were just in Spokane).
Also Congrats to big brothers Garrett, Porter, and Mason! You guys are studs!

2 comments:

Noelley's Life said...

Hey Emily-

I just realized you had added your email address to our blog for when we go private! When I finally get around to it I will add you! Great to see your blog and your growing family. Keep in touch!

-Noelle Ovard

Kiley said...

Their boys are SO cute! I looked at Amanda's blog too with Easton's ordeal! That's crazy! It was fun 'chatting' the other day. REALLY want to get together next time you're in town.