CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cousins

I had to add these cute pictures from our trip to Spokane. Amanda had them on her blog. This was at Liberty Lake Park and the kids were watching kites, I think. Amanda had them all while the remaining 4 adults had the remaining 3 kids.

Ryan, Jake, Nate, Bailey, Garrett, Porter, Carson, Mason, Jack, Ty, Robby, Bowen.
Cousins not pictured, Drew, Easton, Riley. Cousin not born, Brody.



9 comments:

crazy said...

Those are some cute kids. All those boys, so fun. Take care, Tammi A

Erika said...

Man, your boys are tan, I could totally pick them out of the crowd right away in that first one!!

sainsburys said...

Lou, I love that you put all of their names under the picture. what a fun picture! I think it should be a tradition to take all of the cousins pictures every family reunion on those bleachers. (it would be fun to compare the pictures year after year) we have a fun family! miss you guys.

The AZ Gearharts said...

Loved the pictures...so cute!

Brett and Shireen Olsen said...

Cute kids and so many boys! Now I just need to know which kids belong to which of your siblings...

Mama Apes... said...

What a stinkin' CUTE picture!!

Annie said...

Ohhh what a stinkin cute picture of all those little cousins!! I think it's time for some of my siblings to go get going on this!

Trevor and Holly said...

Hey Emily~
Those pictures are really fun, we had so much fun with you guys!! I am ready to see some more cute pictures of your cute kiddos!! Trev says we might be going to see you in in the next couple of days or weeks, I am not sure which one. But it should be a fun adventure!! Holly

Trevor and Holly said...

Hey Emily~
Those pictures are so fun!! We had such a fun time with every one!! I have been waiting to see some new cute pictures of your cute kiddos!! Trevor just told me today we might be seeing you in a couple of days or weeks, I am not sure which. It should be a fun adventure!! Holly