CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Girlies




I thought the girls looked really cute for church the other day, but this was really the best picture I got of the two of them together.

6 comments:

Trevor and Holly said...

You have the cutest little kiddo's!! Harry potter was halarious!! I can't believe how much hair came off of him!! We can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!! I can not believe it is already Christmas time!! Life has bee CRAZY!! Holls

The Wilkes said...

Your kids are so cute! What fun pictures! Hope you guys are doing well.

The Wilkes said...

Your kids are SO cute! Fun pictures! I hope you guys are doing well.

Erika said...

Oh, I can't believe how big Riley is! And I also can't believe how long Nate's hair was! Loved his comment about N's 'France' clothes too...hilarious!

Erika said...

Oh, and I really need to have Jack over to keep Noah occupied...but we have all been sick this week, so hopefully next week! I'll call.

Kiley said...

Your girls are so beautiful. I love Riley's Saltwaters :) my favorite! Bailey's birthday party looked so fun.