I love the holidays so much more now that I have kids. It's just so neat to enjoy each holiday through watching your kids experience it. And since mine are still young, every time they do something it's like they are doing it for the first time. I love it. Dying eggs was great this year. We always laugh about how many eggs we are boiling, and then as they start coloring them, there are never enough eggs. They could have done this all night. That's why it was great that we had an even better follow up activity...
(and yes, I realize that you'll read the top post first and that you already know what it is!)
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Dying Easter Eggs
Posted by Matt & Emily at 11:11 AM
Labels: Dying Eggs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
There are never enough to dye, but always a tad too many to eat. (at least at our house.)
Post a Comment