Nate does not pull teeth. He waits until they actually fall out on their own. It makes us crazy. He had these two teeth hanging by threads for what seemed like months. They were so loose that they would be sticking out different ways all the time. It was lovely.

And finally the first came out (while he was eating lunch at school), and left just one lovely hillbilly tooth.

And then the next (also at school, while putting on his backpack and accidentally hitting himself in the face).

So this look
truly is an improvement from the crazy teeth he's been sporting for the last few weeks. And if you're wondering about these goofy pictures, Nate's natural smile doesn't expose his top teeth, so it took some time and a lot of weird faces to get each of these pictures. We're enjoying his toothless grin for now, but those adult teeth are already coming in.
2 comments:
That is hilarious! Those teeth are so funny and so are the pictures...they have me giggling still...I can just imagine you taking picture after picture to get one that worked! And I love the toothless pic!
You know your kids are getting older when they start loosing their teeth. My boys will start in the next year or so and I don't know if I'm ready! He still looks handsome without his two front teeth!
Post a Comment