CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

The Littles



Well, I couldn't get them to sit and look at me, but thought they were cute anyway. And they show Riley's hair from the front. And yes, she's holding a potato and I'm not sure why. I didn't take it away because then I wouldn't have gotten any pictures at all.

4 comments:

sainsburys said...

The Littles are not so little anymore. Bobby says you guys had 2 sets of twins because the littles look like the Bay and Nate we use to know. So cute on that bench together. totally worth the potato in the picture

mcintyreandco said...

I have tried to find your blog with no luck and Leigh (Winters) Andrews left a comment on my blog today, so I found yours through hers. Your kids are so cute! They have gotten so big. Where does time go?

The AZ Gearharts said...

Hey I love potatos....what cute pictures. I love seeing those two, they are so adorable.

The Maughans said...

I cannot believe how much she looks like Bay with that haircut. I miss the Mandy Balls Bob with a passion!