CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Riley's 1st hair cut!

On October 17th, Riley had her first haircut. We loved her curls, but they were only cute fresh out of the tub. After a ride in the car or a nap, she looked like a homeless child. Here's the BEFORE And the AFTER

Mandy cut it and Riley did pretty good. She didn't seem to know what to think about sitting on the phone books and having this silly penguin cape over her.
The sucker got a little messy, but she didn't want to wait.
And there was little expression through the haircut, but we did get this face when Mandy got out the spray bottle.
All in all it was a good experience and her hair is so much cuter. Bailey never had much so we cut it short from the get go. This was a little harder since we waited until there were actual locks. But when I get her up from her nap to get Nate from school and her hair isn't twice as big as her head, we're glad we did it.

9 comments:

Erika said...

She looks like Bay from the back!! Too cute, I can't believe it was that long! She's just a baby!!

Emily Johnson said...

Oh my goodness....She looks so much older! I havent been gone to long, and she seems like she has changed ALOT! Crazy. It looks just like Bailey's hair! Cute!

Candi said...

I can't believe how grown up they look when you cut it for the first time. She's so cute. Liam is still a nightmare everytime he has to get a haircut. Thats why he looks homeless half the time!

Mama Apes... said...

So cute! YOur girls look so much alike i love it!

aliciamae100 said...

LOVE it! So grown up! Maybe I'll bring a pic of her new style to my next haircut for inspiration...

aliciamae100 said...

LOVE it! So cute! Maybe I'll bring a pic of her new style to my next haircut for inspiration...

sainsburys said...

Ri You are just adorable! I can't believe the curls. I would have had a hard time too. I'm jealous of her hair cut....so stylish. I need Mandy.

Trevor and Holly said...

Riley looks sooo CUTE with her new hair cut!! I love the pictures with the "LITTLES"!!

Sally said...

Emily she is so big! I can't believe it, she looks so much like Bay. It makes me sad, oh I found your link on Erika's, I hope you don't mind :) Sally M